Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Patricia and Trevor Schneeberger wed on Dec 12th

Patricia and Trevor got married earlier this month at Castaway. I only made it to the wedding reception because I had committed to spending the earlier part of my day with a few special kids at the California Science Center for the Curators/ Cyberchase program. I love these kids. They are extra special and spends their Saturdays with people like me to learn about math and science.

Anyway, the wedding reception was very colorful at this very classy place. It was a rainy day on December 12th. I'm glad Natalie was able to get there much earlier than I. She said the ceremony was beautiful. The service was at Grace Community Church, which is my favorite place to go hear the word. Here's a few pics from their engagement surprise party in Culver City.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this pic! Yur blog rocks, great writing and the about you us all about Jesus!

    your my friend

    ReplyDelete

About me on this planet.

Blog Archive